Tuesday, July 24

My Ode to Lauryn.


"It could all be so simple
But you'd rather make it hard
Loving you is like a battle
And we both end up with scars
Tell me, who I have to be
To get some reciprocity
No one loves you more than me
And no one ever will."

I miss you Ms. Lauryn, you bought complete style and dominance to music during your time,
and since you left the game no one has taken your place (no one ever will)
---COME BACK!!----

We need you, so innovative and refreshing (ahhh).
Not to many could rap/flow and still hold a melody like you. your skill level was on another page.
....... I'm here you tubing all your videos, covers and performances and I'm realizing that no one has touched and blessed the game the way you and The Fugees did.

No female touched the music world like you, your swag was so effortless, songs so relevant and 
struggle so real.
I love you....I am and will always be a stan

sincerely,
    A Stan.


No comments:

Post a Comment